was established by landscapers Shane Taylor and Siobhan Hirst in 2007.
Prior to opening The Landscape Supply Yard in 2007, Shane worked for 20 years in the earthworks and landscape construction industry, whilst Siobhan is qualified in resource and environmental planning (BRP) & landscape design (Grad.Dip. Landscape Studies), with practical experience in landscape design and construction.
The Vision for their Landscape business is to:
"To be the leading supplier of landscaping and gardening products to domestic, trade, and commercial customers in Palmerston North City and surrounding districts."
To achieve this, Shane and Siobhan aim to:
- Deliver a fantastic level of service to customers and provide an experiental difference to shoppers at the Yard
- Take a unique vested interest in the gardening and landscaping success of customers
- Provide a comprehensive range of quality products and services
- Ensure the product and service needs of trade and domestic customers alike are met EVERY time they visit the Yard
- Add value to products and services through sales, marketing, horticulture and landscape design and construction expertise
- Strive to operate in an ecologically responsible manner, through recycling, and minimising pollution and waste
- Share their expertise and resources with the community